Search This Blog

Friday, March 27, 2015

Dear All

It is great to see responses to our requests slowing trickling in! Great job, band parents!

As far as the Band room cleaning project is concerned, so far we have had only 3 parents respond to it:( Thanks to them! But clearly, this is not enough for that mammoth project! We need more volunteers. So I would like to allow ourselves to first focus on the big event of the year - the fundraiser. After Jan 31, we should be relatively happy (very optimistic about the sales return!) and motivated to sign up for the cleaning project. I am sure it will be a fun and worthwhile project - making friends, working together, snacking, children playing....What a happy vision!

Feel free to post your availability on Doodle. If you have not received an invitation, please let me know and I'll fix it!  If you know someone who is not receiving these emails, please forward them and notify me, so I can add them to our list!

I'll bug you after our big fundraiser!

Take care everyone,
Maria Kasipalli

No comments:

Post a Comment