Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Spring Season

Hi again,

   I was pleased with the performance today.  We had a good turn-out and I thought things went well.  I'm sorry I seemed like I was in such a rush but, I was asked to hurry it along since they had a mis-calculation on the schedule.
 
   Quick reminder, we have our second crazy-early practice tomorrow morning 6:40-7:40 am.  This is our last chance to practice marching with everyone before our competition this Saturday at the Los Banos parade on May 2nd.
 
   Don't forget, we also have a booster meeting this week, the end of the year performance is May 6th and our last parade is May 16th.
 
   I still haven't heard back from some of you regarding confirmation of your child's availability to these events.  I do have approved parents available and willing to help with rides.  Please respond or contact me as soon as you're able.

No comments:

Post a Comment